We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to cancel ManipulationStarted Event?

Hi.
I have custom navigation buttons in my app and I want to know how do I prevent the calendar to render next/prev months from ManipulationStarted event?

ps: I'm not using the navigation buttons from calendar and I don't mean to.

Tnks.

3 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team May 15, 2014 06:44 AM UTC

Hi Morais,

We have prepared a sample that tries to meet your requirement ‘To prevent the Sfcalendar to render next/prev months from ManipulationStarted event’. In the sample we have used e.Complete method which completes manipulation without inertia. 

Please find the sample in below link,

SfCalendar_116323.zip

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Vignesh V

WM Washington Morais May 15, 2014 12:55 PM UTC

Fantastic! Exactly what I was looking for. It would be great if there is a Wiki where we could write tips and articles of common routines with controls.

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team May 21, 2014 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Morais,

Thanks for your interest. As of now, we don’t have an option to write article directly through our website. However, if you are willing to share your article with us, please share your article information through support team. We will validate and post your article in our Knowledgebase/Blogs on behalf of you. We will create a KB about this solution and publish in our website shortly.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon