We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Box-Plot Y Series Tool Tip & Statistical Chart (Anova)

Hi Syncfusion Support,

I would like to ask how to display the YAxis & Xaxis value in Box-Plot chart?
I use and follow how to display the tooltip but still unsuccessfull.
Other chart i can able to display, only in Box-plot the data show is not correct.

Another one is in ANOVA chart.  What is the equivalent of p-Value in Syncfusion Anova chart?

Thank you.
Regards,
Almeria

1 Reply

RJ Rekha J Syncfusion Team May 16, 2014 09:30 AM UTC

Hi Almeria,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query 1: I would like to ask how to display the YAxis & Xaxis value in Box-Plot chart.

We suggest you to enable “CalcRegions” and “ShowToolTips” property of chart control to enable tooltip and set “PointsToolTipFormat” property of chart series to “{2}” for customizing chart tooltip. We can set tooltip for points using “ToolTip” property of chart series style

Please refer the following code snippet to achieve this:

<code>

BoxPlot.PointsToolTipFormat = "{2}";

this.chartControl1.ShowToolTips = true;

this.chartControl1.CalcRegions = true;

for (int i = 0; i < BoxPlot.Points.Count; i++)

{

BoxPlot.Styles[i].ToolTip = string.Format("X = {0}, Y = {1}", BoxPlot.Points[i].X.ToString(), BoxPlot.Points[i].YValues[0]);

}

</code>

For your convenience, we have created a simple sample and it can be downloaded from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/125050/WindowsFormsApplication71680309119.zip

Query 2: Another one is in ANOVA chart.  What is the equivalent of p-Value in Syncfusion Anova chart?

Essential Chart supports performing ANOVA test on statistical data. We can use a selected p-value (<0.05) as parameter to the “Anova” function of statistical formulas to perform ANOVA test.

Please refer the following code snippet where you can achieve this.

<code>

AnovaResult ar = BasicStatisticalFormulas.Anova(

confidenceLevel,

new ChartSeries[]{ series1,

series2,

series3} );

</code>

For your convenience, we have created a simple sample and it can be downloaded from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/125050/AnovaSample-2043679399.zip

Please let us know if we have misunderstood the query,

Regards,

Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon