We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Checkbox in grid cell

Hi, I want to know a way to add checkbox to cell of essential grid? Regards, Rajiv

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 12, 2004 07:42 AM UTC

You need to set the CellType to ''CheckBox" and to set teh CheckBoxOptions to reflect what you are using as a true/false value (ie, bool true/flase or 1/0 or T/F or ??). Me.GridControl1(2,3).CellType = "CheckBox" Me.GridControl(2,3).CheckBoxOptions = New GridCheckBoxCellInfo(True.ToString(), False.ToString(), "", True) Me.GridControl(2,3).CellValue = True If you are using a GridDataBoundGrid, you set these properties on the GridBoundColumn.StyleInfo for the given column. Me.GridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.InternalColumns(2).StyleInfo.CellType = "CheckBox" Me.GridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.InternalColumns(2).StyleInfo.CheckBoxOptions = New GridCheckBoxCellInfo(True.ToString(), False.ToString(), DBNull.Value.ToString(), True) See the Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\Quick Start\CellTypes sample.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon