We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Deprecated SfDiagram.ItemSelectedEvent in v12.1.0.46

Hi,

I have just upgraded to v12.1.0.46 from v11.3.0.33.  Since doing so I am now getting the following error with SfDiagram:

'Syncfusion.UI.XAML.Diagram.SfDraigram' does not contain a definition for 'ItemSelectedEvent' and no extension method 'ItemSelectedEvent' accepting a first argument of type 'Syncfusion.UI.XAML.Diagram.SfDraigram' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Can you please advise what I should use instead of ItemSelectedEvent?

I also note that your API documentation still shows ItemSelectedEvent as being available. Can this be updated?

Thanks,
Andrew

3 Replies

PA Parthiban A Syncfusion Team May 13, 2014 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Andrew,

As we have moved diagram control events and commands to SfDiagram.Info from version 11.4.0.26 onwards. We have marked them as obsolete API in it.  Now we have removed those obsolete API in our latest version 12.1.0.43. Hence we can use diagram control events and commands from SfDiagram.Info as before.

Code Snippet:

SfDiagram diagram=new SfDiagram();

IGraphInfo diagramInfo = diagram.Info as IGraphInfo;

diagramInfo.ItemTappedEvent += MainPage_ItemTappedEvent;

diagramInfo.ItemSelectedEvent += MainPage_ItemSelectedEvent;

diagramInfo.ConnectorSourceChangedEvent += MainPage_ConnectorSourceChangedEvent;

diagramInfo.ConnectorSourceChangedEvent += MainPage_ConnectorSourceChangedEvent;

Please let us know if you require any further assist on this.

Regards,

Parthiban

AR Andrew Ridout May 14, 2014 07:54 AM UTC

Many thanks for your help.  This has solved my problem.

PA Parthiban A Syncfusion Team May 15, 2014 03:47 AM UTC

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your update.

Please let us know, if you require any further assist on this.

Regards,

Parthiban

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon