We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Major drawing issue

Hello,

We use a custom AppointementTemplate that it is not hyper fancy. We use the Syncfusion technique to have a custom AppointementTemplate.

In the provided video, you'll see that when moving month using the previous and next buttons, the drawing is good. However, when using the scroll wheel, most of the items are losing their background and image.

I have also noticed that the issue arises when the ItemsSources receives a CollectionChanged event.

Thank you
Sébastien

Attachment: Drawing_issue_65070d5.zip

5 Replies

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team April 22, 2014 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Sébastien,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regarding items  losing their background and image.

We are not able to reproduce the mentioned issue, so could you please provide us a simple issue reproducing sample or code snippet which is specified for AppointmentTemplate, so that we could analyse on it and provide you better solution.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

SL Sébastien Lachance April 22, 2014 06:50 PM UTC

Hello,

I was able to reproduce the issue with the SampleBrowser solution from Syncfusion. I modifed it a bit the Patient Monitor.

I pinpointed the problem (but I don't have the solution).

It appears that there is a binding problem with the AppointmentTemplate. I added a converter CalendarDisplayTypeToBGBrushConverter and uses this converter:

Fill="{Binding Title, Converter={StaticResource CalendarDisplayTypeToBGBrushConverter}}"

You'll see the issue right away after launching the PatientMonitor.

If instead you change the previous line to:

Fill="Cyan"

The problem dissapears.

Good luck!

Sébastien

Attachment: SampleBrowser_fc998f2c.zip

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team April 23, 2014 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Sébastien,

Thanks for your update.

We are currently analysing on it, we will let you know the details in two business days(Apr 25, 2014).

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

SL Sébastien Lachance April 23, 2014 02:01 PM UTC

Hi,

FYI, because your file upload has a 30MB limit, I was not able to send the full sample project of Syncfusion. I deleted the PDF books from the Zip, but I forgot to delete the file references in the project. I'm pretty sure you know where the books are!

Thanks

Sébastien

JB John Bowlin Bosco K Syncfusion Team April 25, 2014 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Sébastien,

Thank you for your update.

We have confirmed that the issue with "Appointment template is not working fine when custom appointments are specified" is a defect and we have logged a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available in upcoming WinRT SP release. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Pauline Bosco K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon