We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not able to Scroll vertically

I'm using sync fusion data grid in my project.

The scenario is : I'm using few syncfusion datagrid inside my listview.  When I scroll vertically focusing on the datagrid, not able to scroll.  But when I focus out of the datagrid, I'm able to scroll vertically.  What happens here is the ListView is the parent & have few datagrid as child.  So the child is placed at the top of the listview & the focus is set to the datagrid rather ListView.  I want to scroll even when I focus on the datagrid.

Below is the way how I place the controls in my project.
1. Listview
    1.1 StackPanel
        1.1.1 SyncFusion Datagrid
        1.1.2 SyncFusion Datagrid
        1.1.3 SyncFusion Datagrid

Please let me know should you require any other information to solve this issue.  Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rajakumar.S

1 Reply

PR Pradeepa R V Syncfusion Team April 14, 2014 04:05 PM UTC

Hi RajaKumar

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We analyzed your query. If you place SfDataGrid inside the Listview or Stack panel, it will lose the virtualization, all the rows will be rendered directly, and grid scrolling will be disabled. If you want to enable the virtualization you need to set the width and height to the SfDataGrid instance.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards

Pradeepa

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon