We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with Assembly reference and Version

Hallow.

I have come to a bit of a bump while trying to Use any Syncfusion Control on my visual studio 2013.

I get the following errors please help

Warning 3 The primary reference "Syncfusion.Shared.Web, Version=11.4451.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89, processorArchitecture=MSIL" could not be resolved because it has an indirect dependency on the assembly "Syncfusion.Shared.Base, Version=11.4451.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" which was built against the ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1" framework. This is a higher version than the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5". 

but I also have  .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.1

Error 5 The type or namespace name 'Web' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  

The type or namespace Syncfusion could not be found

3 Replies

RM Ragunath M Syncfusion Team April 11, 2014 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

This error occurred due to the mismatching of frame work version and Syncfusion assembly reference version. To change your frame work version we suggest you to change in project file that displays your frame work version. In this case we suspect that your application constructed using frame work version 4.5 and you are using Syncfusion assembly reference as 11.4451. For this we suggest you to change the version of the application frame work in project file to 4.5.1 or use assembly reference as 11.4450.

Please refer the following code snippet:

<code>

[Csproject]

<TargetFrameworkVersion>v4.5.1</TargetFrameworkVersion>

</code>

Kindly try the attached sample and let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Ragunath M

Attachment: WebApplication2_737388eb.zip

BO Bob April 11, 2014 01:17 PM UTC

Hallow..

Thank you , I did what you instructed me and it worked like a charm.

now I am trying to get used to the Controls and making the Application Interface look Good.

Syncfusion is adds really powerful controls to .NET

once again , Thank You

ES Ezhil S Syncfusion Team April 14, 2014 04:12 AM UTC

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the update.

Kindly let us know if you require further assistance on this. Hope we serve you better.

Regards,

Ezhil S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon