We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Shadow Effect

Hi,

I was working with busyindicator. Its working perfectly. But I further want to add a shadow effect in background. Basically my purpose is not to let the user click on any of the links or headers while the busy indicator is there in the screen. I am afraid that disabling the background window may harm the background processes going on. So I am looking for only the shadow effect and the effect will go away once the busy indicator in invisible.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team March 26, 2014 06:03 AM UTC

Hi Arpita,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have prepared a sample and tried to meet your requirement. In the sample, we have applied the shadow effect and restricted clicking of background content by bounding the IsBusy property of SfBusyIndicator with background content's Opacity and IsHitTestVisible with a value converter.

Please let us know whether the provided sample meets your requirement.

Regards,
Jessie

Attachment: BusyIndicator_974fca6f.zip

AR Arpita March 27, 2014 08:57 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for such a quick reply. The code you gave is working successfully also I am able to integrate it in my project. But I am in a little doubt like how can I show the busy indicator untill the process is complete?

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team March 28, 2014 12:06 PM UTC

Hi Arpita,

We have modified sample to meet your requirement ‘To show busy indicator until a process is completed’. In the sample we have displayed busy indicator until a ProgressBar is loaded.

Please find the sample under the following link.

BusyIndicator.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon