We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom appointment editor?

Hello,

So I read the samples on how to edit the appointment editor. The customization sample was customized a lot, but it didn't show how I could add more fields? - I'm making "tasks", and in addition to status I would like a "Department" field, any idea on how I can go on about this?

-Entirely different, I'm not sure how I can create a regular Schedule - One without Sf? Only the Sf edition appears in the toolbox

5 Replies

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team March 13, 2014 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Mikkel,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regarding Custom Appointment Editor

We have analysed your query, as “department” is not  field available in the ScheduleAppointment of our SfSchedule control, we are not able to add this field to our default AppointmentEditor by customizing its template. In order to handle custom class properties like “department”, we need to use the custom AppointmentEditor instead of the default AppointmentEditor. For that please refer the below sample,

Dashboard  -> WPF - > Schedule -> Customization Demo

Regarding creating Schedule control (instead of SfSchedule control)

As SfSchedule is newer version, we have removed Schedule icon from the toolbox and add SfSchedule icon in it.

In order to add Schedule control to you  project please refer the below procedures,

#1.   Create a new WPF Application project in Visual Studio.

#2.   Right click on the project and Choose Syncfusion Reference Manager

#3.  Select Schedule from it (refer the  attached screen shot) and click “ok”.

#4.   Add the XAML reference to access the schedule related controls as below.

[XAML]

xmlns:schedule="http://schemas.syncfusion.com/wpf"

#5.   Declare the Schedule control in XAML as illustrated below.

[XAML]

<schedule:Schedule x:Name="Schedule" />

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

Attachment: SyncfusionRefernceManager_e86f85ab.zip

AN Anh August 11, 2018 04:58 AM UTC

Hi Joy, 
I am new with Syncfusion and I would like you to help me to custom AppointmentEditor as a photo. I did a lot of research but cannot find anything can edit it.  
Many Thanks.
Anh

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team August 13, 2018 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Anh,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Regarding Custom Appointment Editor:
We have a KB article to create custom AppointmentEditor. Please refer the below article to know more details on custom AppointmentEditor in SfSchedule control.

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2701/how-to-create-a-customized-appointment-editor-in-sfschedule

You can find the sample from the below Syncfusion Dashboard installed location:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Syncfusion\WPF\16.2.0.46\SfSchedule.WPF\Samples\CustomizationDemo\CS\

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Deivaselvan 

AN Anh August 22, 2018 10:10 AM UTC

thank you so much for your response . but I have a problem how can I add Recurrence in Custom Appointment Editor. 

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team August 23, 2018 03:12 PM UTC

Hi Anh,

You can add recurrence editor in your custom appointment editor by using Recurrenceproperties of ScheduleAppointment. Based on the recurrence type, you need to map the recurrence properties in the recurrence editor. For UI appearance, you can refer our default recurrence appointment editor.

You can also refer our online User Guide Documentation regarding the recurrence properties by using the below link.

https://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfschedule/recurrence#recurrence-pattern

Regards,
Deivaselvan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon