We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

QAT initial state

Hello,

Is it possible to configure ribbon QAT to initially contain some items from ribbon tabs, particularly ribbon buttons? They can be easily added/removed from UI during runtime, but I need to configure the initial look.

Ribbon.IsQATItem attached property doesn't help, and when trying to add a ribbon button directly into QAT Items collection, exception occurs telling that Parent could not be replaced in this way.

On the other hand, when trying to declare the same buttons inside QAT using XAML, I've got duplicate buttons, and this is not good for me. Also, these duplicate commands do not behave properly (Command bindings do not work).

1 Reply

JR Jegan Raj M Syncfusion Team March 11, 2014 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Alex,

We have analyzed your requirement for "To add the item to QAT which is present in Ribbon at initial". In our current implementation we can add the item to QAT at run time but cannot add the item at initial without duplicating it. Since this feature isn’t available in our product, We have added it to our feature request list and it can be tracked through our Features Management System:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/features/WPF-12944

You can communicate with us regarding this features at any time using the “Contact” option.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Jegan Raj M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon