We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Custom values for Range Slider control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

115805 Feb 7,2014 02:21 AM Feb 17,2014 06:59 AM WinRT 2
Tags: General
David Grigoryan
Asked On February 7, 2014 02:21 AM

Hi, 
I'm developing app which will allow to view and download free icons. The icons can have one of the following size values 0, 12, 16, 24, 32, 48, 64, 128, 256, 512. I want to use RangeSlider control to allow user to choose the initial range of icon sizes. But I wan able to set above mentioned custom values for RangeSlider. Is it possible to make RangeSlider to show for steps only the above mentioned values?

Thanks,
David

Vignesh V [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 17, 2014 06:40 AM

Hi David,

Sorry about the delayed response.

We would like to inform you that we do not have custom value support. Hence we have tried to meet your requirement in sample level. In the sample we have used CustomLabel support and assigned the required values and used it. We have attached the sample in below link.

Please let us know if the sample meets your requirement.

Regards,

Vignesh V
Attachment: App16_b856a07.zip

David Grigoryan
Replied On February 17, 2014 06:59 AM

Hi Vignesh,

For now your solution is acceptable for me. Thanks!

Regards,
David

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;