We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

mailing labels

How to create/print mailing labels 3x7 from data table in DocIO.
Any example in asp.net (VB)?

3 Replies

SK Sathish K Syncfusion Team February 7, 2014 08:41 AM UTC

Hi Kjell,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently DocIO doesn’t have support to perform mail merge with the label option. We have logged this as a feature request in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Sathish

KE Kjell Ek February 11, 2014 11:27 AM UTC

I appreciate that you faced with this function in one of your upcoming releases. I hope naturigtvis you do it in the next release. I am in urgent need to build this function to print address labels from a datagrid/datatable in asp.net).

SK Sathish K Syncfusion Team February 14, 2014 06:47 AM UTC

Hi Kjell,

Thank you for your update.

As we mentioned in previous update, the feature implementation would greatly depends on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases and let you know once this feature has been implemented.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Sathish

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon