We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

What items Can we add to Carousel

I want to add some custom image in carousel and want to click on that item. Please provide help in how to create that.

In your WinRT sample you have a set of images and now I want those images to click and navigate to a page please provide me code for that.

Can I also add some buttons to carousel and that click them to navigate to another page.

Can I add some other customised control to that please provide answer with code and screenshot

Thank You

RAJEV KUMAR SHARMA 

1 Reply

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team January 23, 2014 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have prepared samples for your queries and tried to meet your requirement.

Query #1: In your WinRT sample you have a set of images and now I want those images to click and navigate to a page please provide me code for that.

In the attached sample we have hooked SelectionChanged event for SfCarousel and navigated to new page.

Query #2: Can I also add some buttons to carousel and that click them to navigate to another page.

Yes you can add buttons to carousel and click them to navigate to another page. In the attached sample we have modified ItemTemplate of SfCarousel with a button and image. We have done Command binding for button which will navigate to another page on clicking.

Query #3: Can I add some other customised control to that please provide answer with code and screenshot.

Yes you can add some other customized control to SfCarousel. In the attached sample we have modified ItemTemplate with SfHubTile control. Please refer the attached screenshot of sample.

Please let us know whether the provided samples meet your requirement.

Regards,

Victory D

CutomSamples_a3cdfa37.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon