We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Gaps when scrolling

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11550 Mar 10,2004 04:04 AM Mar 10,2004 04:29 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Ivan Fernandez
Asked On March 10, 2004 04:04 AM

When I scroll on my GDBG, a "gap" appears at the bottom and at the left of the client area. How can I remove these gaps? Thanks!! Attachment: Example WindowsApplication1_379.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2004 04:29 AM

In 1.6.1.8, our grids do not support pixel scrolling. This means that the leftmost column and topmost row must be fully visible. And it is this requirement that leads to these gaps. In 1.6.1.8, there is no general soltion to this problem. You can try to perfectly size the client area to fit the visible columns/rows, or size the visible columns/rows to fit the client are, but both techniques are problematic if you give your users any sizing functionality at all.. In 2.0, our grids do support pixel scrolling, so this problem will go away in the next release.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;