We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Text alignment

Hi,

The texts shown in cells of the grid control have the following horizontal alignment options: Center, Left and Right. Is it possible to apply a "Justify" alignment option when showing multi-line texts in a cell?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

KC Karuppasamy C Syncfusion Team January 21, 2014 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Boris,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

I regret to let you know that syncfusion has not provided the support for justify horizontal alignment options for grid cells. I have tried the horizontal alignment options through programmatically and tried  GridFormatCellDialog to format the cells . But these things will not be worked.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Karuppasamy C.

BM Boris Mouzo Izquierdo January 21, 2014 12:36 PM UTC

Hi,

We're using the Grid control to show information and some of it contains a lot of text. The different rows and columns have been resized to the visible space and the cells containing a large portions of texts show them in multiline mode thanks to the "Word Wrap". To give it some sort of cleaner style I checked if it was possible to select "Justify" as horizontal alignement but only "Center", "Left" and "Right" are available. This formatting is not essential to us but I think it could be a "nice to have" feature for future improvements of your package.

Best regards

KC Karuppasamy C Syncfusion Team January 22, 2014 09:45 AM UTC

Hi Boris,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

At present there is no support regarding this query . We have processed the bugs and feature only through the Direct - Trac system which is more reliable and confidential. Please open new incident  in Direct - Trac in order to have more details regarding this which help us to proceed further.

Please let me know if you need further assistance from us.

Regards,
Karuppasamy C.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon