We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

cannot change TabControlAdv TabBackColor

Hi,

This may be related to my recent post regarding not being able to change the BackColor of the TextBoxAdv control as both problems have appeared following the most recent release of the Syncfusion Windows forms components.

The difference here is that changing the TabBackColor using code no longer works. I seem able to change the property using code (checked using Debug.WriteLine) but the color of the tab does not change when running the project.

Is this a bug and is there a workaround as unfortunately I haven't been able to think of one?

thanks,
Tim

3 Replies

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team January 15, 2014 03:44 AM UTC

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products,

We regret to let you know that we are unable to reproduce the reported issue on our side. Please have the sample from the attachements and if th issue still exists please provide some additional details regarding the tabstyle you are using and modify the sample to reproduce the issue

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Paul Anderson S

tab_5bb52d5b.zip

TW Tim Watkins January 15, 2014 06:44 AM UTC

thanks Paul,

I resolved the problem by resetting the TabControlAdv InactiveTabColor. Previously I'd modified this and after the last component update changing a tab's color using code no longer worked. I've modified and attached the sample you provided to illustrate this. In my case resetting the InactiveTabColor of the control works fine as a workaround - I must have altered it at some stage but it no longer matters.

For some reason it now overrides a TabPageAdv's TabBackColor property whereas previously it didn't.

regards,
Tim

tab_5bb52d5bmodified_62dc890e.zip

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team January 19, 2014 04:43 PM UTC

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the update,

We are able to reproduce the reported issue on our side.Can you please create an incident regarding this in DirectTrac so that we can log a defect report and provide you the fix.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Paul Anderson S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon