We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

sfaccordion

Hi, i have an sfaccordion. The DataTemplate is Grid with 2 rows. the first row is a listbox and the second another grid. All show ok, but when items are added to listbox in runtime the size of the accordionitem is not refresh and not all items of the listview are showed and second row of the grid.
If collapse and expand the accordion item is resized but i need resize in runtime when it is expanded.

thanks

sfaccordion_d69fc1af.rar

3 Replies

SB Suresh B Syncfusion Team December 30, 2013 10:55 AM UTC

Hi Israel,

Thank you for using Syncfusion product.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue 'SfAccordian content area not resizing  when the contents are added dynamically' and we have logged a bug report. The fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming Service Pack Release which is scheduled to be released by end of January. Please visit our website periodically for update regarding releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Suresh B

LK Lee Khen March 8, 2016 09:29 AM UTC

Hi,

I'm dealing with the same issue, where can I find the Service Pack Release?

Thanks in advanced.

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team March 9, 2016 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Lee Khan,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support

We have checked the reported issue “SfAccordion Content Area not resizing when the contents are added dynamically” and it is already fixed in our latest version 13.4.0.53. Can you please update your current version which would help to analyze further?

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon