We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to set custom palette for a chart with multiple columns ?

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team December 10, 2013 08:45 AM UTC

Hi Thierry,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We can achieve your requirement by setting Custom Palette as per the below code snippet.

Code Snippet[XAML]:

<chart:ColumnSeries  Palette="Custom" ItemsSource="{Binding CategoricalDatas}"  XBindingPath="Category" YBindingPath="Value" Label="First" >

<chart:ColumnSeries.ColorModel>

<chart:ChartColorModel>

<chart:ChartColorModel.CustomBrushes>

<SolidColorBrush Color="White"/>

<SolidColorBrush Color="#FF3B5C"/>

<SolidColorBrush Color="#F06B3C"/>

<SolidColorBrush Color="#FFFB6C"/>

<SolidColorBrush Color="#F0FB8C"/>

</chart:ChartColorModel.CustomBrushes>

</chart:ChartColorModel>

</chart:ColumnSeries.ColorModel>

We have prepared a sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following location:

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/116663/CustomPaletteChart1547176918.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Muneesh Kumar G.

TM Thierry Maurel January 15, 2014 09:17 AM UTC

Thank you for your answer. 
I finally found a workaround, with the use of "series.Interior" and assign a brush from my proper palette for each of series, when I generate the data.
That solution is best for me because I avoid a XAML part, which can not be modified by the code.
Regards
Thierry

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team January 18, 2014 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Thierry,

Thanks for your update.

We would like to inform you that the previous update for provided by custom palette support to each column segments of single series.

As for your requirement is to change the different custom interior for each of series, you can achieve this by series interior property only

Note: if your requirement not this. Please provide more information about your requirement. This would be helpful for us to serve you.

Please let us know if you have any query.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon