We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Accordion content area sizing

Hi there,

I have an accordion with a listview inside the content area (to be specific, a stack panel with a text block, a list view, and a text block). Reacting to a button click, an item is added to the ObservableCollection sourcing the listview. The item is correctly added, but the content area does not resize, and the bottom text block is no longer visible. If I collapse the accordion and re-expand it, it is the correct larger size to fit all the items in the listview (and the text block below).

Is there a way to notify the accordion content area that it needs to resize itself?

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team December 5, 2013 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Stephanie,

We are able to reproduce the reproted issue 'Content area not replacing when the contents are added dynamically' and we have logged a bug report. The fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming releases. Please visit our website for updates regarding releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

SZ Stephanie Zielenski December 5, 2013 03:29 PM UTC

Thank you.

Is there an estimated timeframe on such releases? Are we talking weeks? Months? Years? I'm new to SyncFusion so I don't know how often updates are typically done.

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team December 6, 2013 09:49 AM UTC

Hi Stephanie,

The fix for the issue with 'SfAccording content area resizing' will available in our upcoming Service Pack Release which is scheduled to be released by 1st week of January. Please visit our website periodically for update regading releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

DS Dharmendra Singh March 21, 2014 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Vignesh,

I am also facing the same issue. I am using 11.4810.0.26 version of WinRT Essential Studio.
Where can I find the service pack you are talking about. Can you provide the link for the same.

Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon