We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoHide from other than left edge

Is it possible with DockingManager to have docking controls autohide from other than the left edge? I.e. I''d like to have one control auto-hide from the bottom (because it needs a landscape orientation) and have another control autohide from the right edge (for a portrait orientation). I''d also like to have DockToFill affect pinned controls, but not have autohide controls expand out to the full screen. Thanks, Jay Cincotta

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 8, 2004 10:34 PM UTC

Hi Jay, The controls always get autohidden along the edge to which they are docked. If you wish to autohide a control along the bottom edge then use code like : DockingManager.DockControl(ctrl, this, DockingStyle.Bottom, 100); DockingManager.SetAutoHideMode(ctrl, true); Could you please elaborate on what you are referring to when you say "I''d also like to have DockToFill affect pinned controls, but not have autohide controls expand out to the full screen". Do you wish to autohide controls which are docked using DockingStyle.Fill ? Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon