We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error opening docx in office 2007, 2003 and 2010

Hello,

Could you help me?

I'm using a docx template that contains multiple bookmarks.
In this template the content is dynamically generated, which remove and add bookmarks and text.

An error occurs when I download the document on a machine that you installed Office version 2003, 2007 and 2010 - as images in power point attached.

When I download the document on a machine that has Office 2013 installed, or have no version of Office installed, the error does not occur.

Could you help me in resolving this case? I do not have ideas to solve this problem.

Thank you for your attention.

Erro_DOC_6c3f2d80.zip

1 Reply

SV Sivasubramani V Syncfusion Team November 26, 2013 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Javier,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

On opening the given document from the attachment in MS Word 2007 application, we are able to reproduce the reported error. Kindly update us the Essential studio product version used and the input template Word document along with sample application / code snippet to reproduce the reported issue on our side, so that we could further analyze the issue and update you with the appropriate details.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sivasubramani

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon