We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Support of VS2013 and Android Studio

Hello.

I have a plan to setup my development environment with VS 2013 and Android Studio.

However, according to your manual, the latest version of Orubase may not support VS2013 and Android Studio yet.

Could you please let me know when Orubase will support the latest IDE for each platform?

P.S. I think that it is required to reinforce samples and showcases greatly at the next release.

7 Replies

GM Gobi M Syncfusion Team November 19, 2013 12:27 PM UTC

Hi S.H. Park,

Currently we do not have support for VS 2013 and Android studio with Orubase.  We will consider this feature and it will be included  in any of our Orubase releases.

However, we can use the current Orubase Android projects with Android studio. Please find the steps in the below link for migrating Android project from eclipse to Android studio.

http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/migrate.html

Please let us know if you need any further assistance

Regards,

Gobi M

SP S.H. Park November 19, 2013 12:56 PM UTC

Thank you for the reply.

I hope that Orubase will support VS 2013 at 2013 Q4 release.

GM Gobi M Syncfusion Team November 20, 2013 06:07 AM UTC

Hi S.H. Park,

We would like to inform you that VS 2013 support will be available from our next release of Orubase(Orubase 3.0)

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Gobi M

EA Ed Arib December 24, 2013 10:30 PM UTC

Is there a roadmap for the release of Orubase 3.0?

Thanks,

Ed

GM Gobi M Syncfusion Team December 30, 2013 08:37 AM UTC

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product.

We would like to inform you that the Orubase studio 3.0 is expected to be available from last week of January’2014.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Gobi M

EA Ed Arib January 1, 2014 09:06 PM UTC

Thanks!

GM Gobi M Syncfusion Team January 2, 2014 10:20 AM UTC

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,

Gobi M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon