We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking Manager events

How can i handle the event that occurs when an user clicks on the tab of docked control in docking manager? For example there are three docked controls inside - A,B and C. I want to handle the moment in which used clicks on the tab A , tab B ana tab C. regards

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 5, 2004 01:42 PM UTC

Hi, I assume you have a set of docking windows docked as a tabbed group, and wish to capture the event when a particular tab is clicked. Presently there is no event available for this purpose, but you could do so as shown in the steps below : 1. Handle the DockingManager''s DockControlActivated event to get the activated control. 2. Check to see if this control belongs to a tabbed group as shown in the code below : private bool TabbedGroupCheck(Control ctrl) { Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost dhost = ctrl.Parent as Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost; Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController dhc = dhost.InternalController as Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController; if(dhc.ParentController is Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockTabController) { return true; } return false; } 3. If so get the docked control, and do the desired task. Please refer to the sample application that shows how this can be done. Let me know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon