We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Import excel table into word

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

114105 Oct 29,2013 09:23 AM UTC May 21,2014 01:30 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 6
Tags: XlsIO
Nina Zarina
Asked On October 29, 2013 09:23 AM UTC

I looking a sample how to do this “Combine with Essential DocIO to generate Word documents from Excel worksheets. You can easily create tables in a Word document by exporting a range of cell values, including their formatting, from the Excel worksheet into that Word document. Again, no need for Excel or Word to be installed.”

I can't find some internal converter like for pdf and the way to simple insert datatable. How can i do it? Should i do it cell by cell?

Sridhar [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 30, 2013 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Nina Zarina,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have prepared the sample for importing excel table data to word document and attached here for your reference. Please try the sample at your side and let us know if this helps you.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Sridhar.S

ExceltoWord_3155de16.zip

Nina Zarina
Replied On November 1, 2013 02:14 PM UTC

Thank you, Shridar.

It was a very useful sample, but I have additional questions, first of all: how to convert merge cells?I try it with my excel file, result in attachment.

Test_5c39edd0.zip

Nina Zarina
Replied On November 6, 2013 07:31 AM UTC

Sridhar, I found the how way to convert merge cells.

But I still need help to convert rich text, maybe you have some sample of it?

Sridhar [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 11, 2013 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Nina Zarina,

Thank you so much for the update.

Currently, we do not have support for converting the RTF text from excel table to work table. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Sridhar.S

cyril
Replied On April 22, 2014 12:22 PM UTC

hi

why can't i download any example from the topic?

Sathish Babu R [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 21, 2014 01:30 PM UTC

Hi Cyril,

Sorry for the inconvenience, earlier links are broken. You can find the sample in the below link.

Sample to Export Excel to Word

Please let us know if you need any clarification.

Thanks,
Sathish

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;