We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Datagrid query..

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11410 Mar 5,2004 02:29 AM UTC Mar 26,2004 11:46 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: FAQ
p
Asked On March 5, 2004 02:29 AM UTC

hi all, I'm using a datagrid and im able to fill it up and display the required fields as well..but my problem here is that..At the end of the datagrid , theres always an empty record, and i want that this empty record should not be displayed at the run time..And also..i want to know that is there any property by which we can disable the multiple row selection in the datagrid.. Can anybody help me with this..if at all it is possible... Any help on this matter would be highly appreciated.. Thanx a lot, Padma. P.S. I'm using MS Access database to connect to the datagrid.

Tyke
Replied On March 26, 2004 11:46 AM UTC

The easiest way to remove the row at the bottom is to use a DataView. I add a DataView to my form. The DataGrid is bound to the DataView. And the DataView is bound to the DataSet. On the DataView, there is a property (AllowNew) that can be turned off. As for the single select. I am looking for a good way to do that myself. Currently, I am unselecting all rows prior to the selection. For my application, this is fine because there really aren't that many rows.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;