We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Datagrid query..

hi all, I'm using a datagrid and im able to fill it up and display the required fields as well..but my problem here is that..At the end of the datagrid , theres always an empty record, and i want that this empty record should not be displayed at the run time..And also..i want to know that is there any property by which we can disable the multiple row selection in the datagrid.. Can anybody help me with this..if at all it is possible... Any help on this matter would be highly appreciated.. Thanx a lot, Padma. P.S. I'm using MS Access database to connect to the datagrid.

1 Reply

TY Tyke March 26, 2004 11:46 AM UTC

The easiest way to remove the row at the bottom is to use a DataView. I add a DataView to my form. The DataGrid is bound to the DataView. And the DataView is bound to the DataSet. On the DataView, there is a property (AllowNew) that can be turned off. As for the single select. I am looking for a good way to do that myself. Currently, I am unselecting all rows prior to the selection. For my application, this is fine because there really aren't that many rows.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon