We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Windows 8.1 WinRT Xaml Control v 11.3.0.32 warning

Will there be a win 8.1 version of the xaml controls, when i compile now i get this warning.

"Warning 3 Project "x" depends upon SDK "Syncfusion Controls for WinRT XAML v11.3.0.32" which supports apps targeting "Windows 8.0". To verify whether "Syncfusion Controls for WinRT XAML v11.3.0.32" is compatible with "Windows 8.1", contact the SDK author or see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=309181"

6 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team October 29, 2013 05:06 PM UTC

Hi Gene,

We have created a project in Windows 8.1 and referred the SDK's which are built from Windows 8 but the reported warning was not reproduced, could you please provide us more information on which scenario you have faced such problem or please share us the sample, So that it will be helpful for us to analyze and provide you accurate solution.

Please find the sample in below link which was created using windows 8.1,

We will be providing Windows 8.1 version xaml controls in our upcoming Volume releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

PS Pseudocode October 31, 2013 06:33 AM UTC

Hi !

I have the same issue here. If i try your example, the warning comes:

Warning 1 Project "win8.1app" depends upon SDK "Syncfusion Controls for WinRT XAML v11.3.0.32" which supports apps targeting "Windows 8.0". To verify whether "Syncfusion Controls for WinRT XAML v11.3.0.32" is compatible with "Windows 8.1", contact the SDK author or see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=309181. win8.1app

I use Visual Studio 2013 Prof

Reference Path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.3.0.32\SDK\

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team October 31, 2013 09:42 AM UTC

Hi Christof Rakowski,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused. 

We have tested version 11.3.0.32 of our WinRT controls with Windows 8.1 and VS 2013 Professional Edition and found that to be compatible and did not see any warnings in our test environment. However, some customers have reported about this warning message and we are still trying at our end to determine the reason for these warning alerts in some machines. We expect to have a solution soon and will have a service pack available with the fix.

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards,

Vadivel N

AN anna November 7, 2013 04:07 PM UTC

Hello!

Same issue here too.

ST Sylvain Tremblay November 18, 2013 11:07 AM UTC

I have the same problem

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 20, 2013 05:34 AM UTC

Hi All,

We regret for the inconvenience caused,

We are glad to inform you that we have fixed the reported warning alert and rolled out the Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML) Service Pack setup(v11.3.0.33) with Visual Studio 2013 support and is available for download under the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/winrt/114433/Syncfusion-Essential-Studio-for-WinRT-%28XAML%29-v113033-%28Service-Pack%29-available-for-download

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Vadivel N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon