We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When grid grouping control is expanded MessageBox.show() is not working which calls from another win form

Hi,

I have used grid grouping control in my windows forms. It works fine. And one column contains LinkLabelCells. Once the link is clicked it opens another form which contains 2 buttons ("save" and "cancel"). When the user clicks on cancel button a message box should pop-up for the confirmation.

All is working fine when no item is expanded in the grid. But if any item is expanded, then the cancel button in this second form gets stuck at the MessageBox.Show("text") point. No exception is thrown when I debug the code. It just hang at that point. Couldn't figure out the problem here.

Thanks

Chalani

2 Replies

CH Chalani October 30, 2013 05:09 AM UTC

Hi,

I was able to overcome this issue. I did it like this.

MessageBox.Show( "Message", "Title", MessageBoxButtons.YesNo, MessageBoxIcon.Warning, MessageBoxDefaultButton.Button1, MessageBoxOptions.DefaultDesktopOnly);

Thanks

Chalani

PP Praveena P Syncfusion Team November 19, 2013 01:07 AM UTC

Hi Chalani,

We are glad to know that the problem is resolved. Please let us know if you need assistance for other issues.

Regards,
Praveena.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon