We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I'm having trouble with the Schedule Control.

I'm able to bind my own data to the Schedule control just fine but I'd like to use the Appointment Editor to save an appointment, but regardless of what I do it won't save. I tried your sample application and it doesn't work their either. I can see that they are two event handles the appointmenteditoropening and closing and these work just fine but I have no idea how to add an event to the onclick of the save button in the appointment editor. Could I have some advice on how to get this to work, is it not finish yet?

1 Reply

SA Saravanan A Syncfusion Team October 26, 2013 06:16 PM UTC

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for using syncfusion product.

Currently there is no any direct support for handling the custom data/collection using default appointment editor. But your requirement can be achieved by handling the custom data collection using custom appointment editor. In which the data collection can be modified. Based on your requirement we have created a sample, in which we have used custom appointment data collection and handling the collection in custom appointment editor. Please find the attachment for sample.

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,

Saravanan A

Schedule_custom_editor_1a19e580.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon