We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to mark a checkbox in child rows of a WPF GridDataControl in single mouse click?

How to apply ActivateCurrentCellBehavior to rows of a nested WPF GridDataControl?

To elaborate, I have Customers list. Each customer has one or more Orders. I need to show all Customers in a grid. Each Customer row will have a nested grid listing all orders of that customer. First cell of each row (Customers as well as Orders row) needs to be checkbox. I databound a WPF GridDataControl to Customers. Using GridDataControl's Relations property my customers list gets rendered as expected. I applied ActivateCurrentCellBehavior="ClickOnCell" to the GridDataControl so that checkbox can be checked in single mouse click.

With this, checkbox in parent rows i.e. Customer rows, can be checked/unchecked with single mouse click. But checkbox in Order rows still needs to be clicked twice. I want these checkboxes to work in single click as well. Can anyone assist please?

I am using WPF GridDataControl from Essential Studio 2011 Vol 4. I

Thank you!

1 Reply

GA Gobinath A Syncfusion Team November 19, 2013 11:05 AM UTC

Hi Ankur,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We have analyzed your query and you can achieve your requirement by using the following code snippet.

Code snippet[C#]:

this.syncgrid.ModelLoaded += new EventHandler(syncgrid_ModelLoaded);

void syncgrid_ModelLoaded(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

this.syncgrid.Model.Table.RecordExpanded += new EventHandler<GridDataValueEventArgs<GridDataRecord>>(Table_RecordExpanded);

}

void Table_RecordExpanded(object sender, GridDataValueEventArgs<GridDataRecord> e)

{

e.Value.ChildModels[0].Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.ClickOnCell;

}

We have prepared simple sample based on your requirement and please download the sample from the following location.

Sample: GridDataControl.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Gobinath A,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon