We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid problem

I have a page with multiple grids which appear and disappear by changing the visibility of the grid. For some reason I have an ajax error and I have the following error message in the browser console

1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'pagerID' of null

I do not know how to fix it and I did not find any information about this message when I googled. Can you guide me how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

2 Replies

SD Sandhya D Syncfusion Team October 18, 2013 07:44 AM UTC

Hi Manolis,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We are unable to reproduce the issue in our end. We have created a sample "Page with multiple Grids" , which appear and disappear by changing visibility of the grid. Please refer the code below.

[Default.aspx]:

<syncfusion:GridGroupingControl ID="GridGroupingControl1" runat="server" EnableCallbacks="false"DataSourceCachingMode="ViewState" AutoFormat="Office 2007 Blue" Visible="true">
<TableDescriptor AllowNew="false" AllowEdit="false" AllowFilter="false" ><Columns>
<syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor MappingName="EmployeeID" HeaderText="EmployeeID"></syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor>
<syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor MappingName="Name" HeaderText="Name"></syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor>
<syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor MappingName="City" HeaderText="City"></syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor>
<syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor MappingName="Birthdate" HeaderText="Birthdate"></syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor></Columns>
</TableDescriptor>
</syncfusion:GridGroupingControl>
<syncfusion:GridPager ID="GridPager1" PagingControlID="GridGroupingControl1" runat="server"PageSize="3" Skin="Office2007Blue" Width="775px">
<PagerItems>
<syncfusion:NextPreviousGridPagerItem ShowFirstPageButton="true" ShowPreviousPageButton="true"ShowLastPageButton="false"ShowNextPageButton="false">
<syncfusion:NumericGridPagerItem ButtonCount="7" />
<syncfusion:NextPreviousGridPagerItem ShowFirstPageButton="false" ShowPreviousPageButton="false"ShowLastPageButton="true"ShowNextPageButton="true">
</PagerItems>
</syncfusion:GridPager>

We have attached sample for your reference.Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Sandhya.D

LocalizeGrid_7d002572.zip

JS Juergen Schmitz July 1, 2014 01:32 PM UTC

Hi Manolis,

we have the same Problem. Did you find a solution?

Thanks

Jürgen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon