We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Navigating between reports

Hello,

I've been trying to do some simple RDL reports and I have a problem with navigating between two reports. Using SQL Server Report Builder 3.0 I have created 2 reports, where one navigates to another after clicking on specific cell, but in the WPF application navigation is not working. Also, how to enable selecting, copying etc. from RDL content? 

Best regards, 
Stanislaw Swatkowski

domains_f1d4df86.zip

5 Replies

AS Anandakumar S Syncfusion Team October 8, 2013 04:44 AM UTC

Hi Stanislaw,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We have analyzed your query with the provided reports. It seems like issue in DrillThrough behaviour with ReportViewer. So could you please create an incident in Direct-Trac for this. We will get back to you with much more details through the incident.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Anandakumar S

DI Douglas Irwin March 3, 2014 05:20 AM UTC

What was the resolution to this issue? I have a similar issue with RDLC files where the drillthrough links are not active.

SR Soundara Rajan S Syncfusion Team March 3, 2014 10:56 AM UTC

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We are unable to reproduce this issue from our end. We have prepared a sample based on this for your reference. Please find the sample from following location :

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/DrillThroughDemo1056896931.zip

If you still face any issue regarding this please create an incident in Direct-Trac for this. We will get back to you with much more details through the incident.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,

Soundara Rajan S

DI Douglas Irwin March 3, 2014 11:58 PM UTC

There doesn't appear to be any drill through capability in the sample

SR Soundara Rajan S Syncfusion Team March 4, 2014 04:39 AM UTC

Hi Douglas,

Sorry about inconvenience caused.

We are glad to inform you that this issue is already fixed in our latest version 11.4.0.26. Could you please upgrade to the latest version to get this issue fixed.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Soundara Rajan S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon