We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How do I implement shared scrollbars for taskbar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11369 Mar 3,2004 03:32 PM Mar 5,2004 02:57 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 3, 2004 03:32 PM

Hi, I am using 1.6.1.8 XPTaskbar. Please run the attached sample. I have two taskbars. Both of them have their own scrollbars. I don''t want scrollbars for each of the taskbars. Instead I want to have scrollbars for the "panel1". When I scroll using the "panel1", I want the taskbars to scroll automatically. How do I make them share the scrollbars of the enclosed "panel1" scrollbars? TaskbarSharedScrollTest_6309.zip thanks, - Reddy

Replied On March 3, 2004 09:10 PM

Hi Reddy, Thanks for the sample application. I have consulted the development team in this regard, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On March 5, 2004 02:57 PM

Hi Reddy, 1. Set the AutoScroll property for the XPTaskBars to false 2. Handle the Layout events of the XPTaskBars and update its height appropriately as shown in the UpdateTaskBarHeight method 3.You cannot use a GridLayout on the Panel to layout the XPTaskBars in 2 columns, because the grid layout will resize the XPTaskBar''s Height to fit the panel’s Height. Instead use FlowLayout in ChildConstraints mode as shown. Please note the constraints set on each of the XPTaskBars. Please refer to the modified version of your sample attached here which shows how this can be done. Please let me know if this meets your requirements. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;