We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

jQuery Dialog with multiple Grids

I'm running Syncfusion 11.2, jQuery 2.0.3, jQuery UI 1.10.3, and jQuery Migrate 1.2.1. (project attached)

I'd like to put a Grid inside of a jQuery Dialog box and have a user select a row and click "OK". The issue that I'm running into is that if I use the grids I get a

"Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'propAttr' "

error when I try to initialize the dialog (see AddressQuality.js, lines 162-180).

If I comment out both Grids then the Dialog works fine. Can you help me find the issue with using the Dialog and Grids?

Also, Paging seems to work perfectly in the Grids, but scrolling doesn't seem to work. That isn't a big deal at this point, but if you happen to know how to fix that I would be very grateful.

The page that this occurs on is at: http://localhost:53263/AddressQuality/MoveUpdate

And it is after you click "Next", then select an item from the Grid and hit "Next" again.

If you need more information about the code or how it works, please let me know. 

DataServices_small_ee03860e.zip

1 Reply

SK Shanmugaraja K Syncfusion Team October 9, 2013 07:04 AM UTC

Hi David,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query : unable to view the Grid  with jQuery dialog.

We are sorry for inconvenience caused .We have analyzed your attached project. But, We could not  run the project ,Due to  some database connection problems. We have prepared a simple sample of jQuery dialog with Grid using jQuery 2.0.3.js , jQuery ui-1.10.3 and jQuery migrate-1.2.1.js in syncfusion 11.2.1.js. Please refer the below sample link for further details.

Please let us know if you have further assistance.

Regards,

Shanmugaraja K

sample_569164fd.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon