I am using XP Menu frame work(18.104.22.168 VS.NET 2003) in my application. I have some predefined menus added through designer. I am adding a few bar items dynamically through code based on application privileges.
If I turn on/off some toolbars using the context menu on toolbar area, and quit my application, comeback as same user, the toolbar customizations are gone?
I tried this with a simple example, it seems to work. There is something going on in my application (created using 1.5.x tools).
Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there something I can look at or some how debug it and fix it???
Any ideas ...
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team March 1, 2004 06:58 PM
1. Essential Suite v1.5 is very old (belongs to the pre VS.NET 2003 times), and we do not support that anymore. Please upgrade all your applications to atleast v22.214.171.124 level.
2. Also, I am afraid, we will not able to help you much without a sample to consistently reproduce the problem that you are facing. Could you please create a sample that closely resembles your application and see if you can recreate the above mentioned error? Kindly try this and let us know how it goes.
I understand that you have already tried this before, but it is nearly impossible for us to indicate what could possibly go wrong without a sample. We appreciate your cooperation on this issue.
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2004 09:41 AM
I am running 126.96.36.199 version. But the gui layout was done using 1.5.x. Is there something I need todo with my .resx files ?
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2004 02:33 PM
1. Modify your application slightly in the designer (maybe resize your main form a bit) so that the resources get regenerated.
2. Delete the Syncfusion policy files in the GAC
3. In the Solution Explorer window, delete all the Syncfusion dlls and re-add the v188.8.131.52 dlls. Now rebuild your application against v184.108.40.206, and run the application.
Please try this and let me know how it goes. Thanks for your cooperation.