We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Whole line in edit mode (multiple edit controls in a grid)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

112552 Sep 27,2013 03:52 PM Oct 6,2013 11:55 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Felipe Bahiana Almeida
Asked On September 27, 2013 03:52 PM

Hello, I am trying to achieve the behavior similar to what you see in many web sites. When you select one row, all the editable columns exibihit theirs controls and you can change all if you want.

What my users want is a behavior similar to this, because this quickly shows the users what is the selected line and what columns they are able to change. 

Currently, if I enable my users to select the whole line. All the cells in the line get highlighted but only the current cell becomes editable.

Then I changed to selection mode to cell and activated the .TableModel.Options.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridShowCurrentCellBorder.AlwaysVisible for them to see a border around the cell they are editing.

As the registers in grid keeps growing, the selected line becomes really dificult to see.

Find attached some examples of the behavior I want.

I want some help with which properties should I set and which events should I respond to to get this.

Thanks

editable_dg_977a5b62.zip

Athiram S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2013 11:55 PM

Hi Felipe,

Sorry for delay in replying.

Please refer to the following forum link for details:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/grid-aspnet/103079

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Athiram S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;