We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DataPager set pagesize problem

Hi,

I have a datapager and a combobox  with values (10,25,50,100, All (=int.maxvalue))

When the user selects a value I set the pagesize of the datapager in codebehind.

The problem is that the layout of the datapager does not update immediately after I set the pageSize.

For example : I have 17 items and I start with 'All' as pagesize, then I only see one pagebutton which is correct.  If I change the pagesize to 10, the second pagebutton does not appear until I hit the NextButton, and if I change again to 'All', the second pagebutton never disappears and shows an empty grid if it is selected....

Is there a way to update the layout correctly without setting the datasource again?

br,

Marco

1 Reply

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team September 26, 2013 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Macro,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a new incident  113663 on behalf of you related this forum. We suggest you to follow up the incident for further reference using your direct trac account.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon