We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

FontComboBox or ListBox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11229 Feb 27,2004 05:00 PM UTC Feb 29,2004 04:26 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Frédéric Pache
Asked On February 27, 2004 05:00 PM UTC

How to get the selected Font from a FontComboBox or ListBox ? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 27, 2004 06:55 PM UTC

Hi Frederic, You could do so using the code below : selectedFont = this.fontComboBox1.Items[this.fontComboBox1.SelectedIndex]; Please refer to the sample attached that shows how this can be done. Let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Frédéric Pache
Replied On February 27, 2004 07:10 PM UTC

Thanks for this fast answer. Actually I was more waiting for System.Drawing.Font from the FontComboBox. But this helped me: System.Drawing.Font new_font = new Font(fontComboBox1.Items[fontComboBox1.SelectedIndex].ToString(), 6);

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 29, 2004 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Frederic, Thanks for sharing this information with us. Please do let us know if you have any other questions. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;