We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Create Grid without Syncfusion Classes

Is it possible to use the Syncfusion grid without any of the css classes applied? And allow fo rme to add my own classes?

I have a project where I am using bootstrap. I would like the ease of creating a grid with syncfusion, but without any styles from syncfusion and just apply the bootstrap classes where needed (on the table, for example).

Is there a way to do this?

3 Replies

TB Tony Basallo September 17, 2013 02:21 PM UTC

bump

TB Tony Basallo September 19, 2013 05:06 PM UTC

bump

AR Ajith R Syncfusion Team September 23, 2013 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your patience.

Query : Is it possible to use the Syncfusion grid without any of the css classes applied? And allow fo rme to add my own classes?

We suggest you to refer the custom bootstrap CSS in the view page to achieve your requirement. Please refer the below code snippet for further details.

@(Html.Syncfusion().StyleManager().Minify(false)

.Register(stylesheets =>

{

stylesheets.Add("~/Content/BootStrap/Bootstrap.css");

})

)

We have created a custom sample for using Bootstrap.CSS theme. We have created the sample with some of the bootstrap functionality. You can use this sample and customize the theme based on your requirement. Please refer the below link to download the sample.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Ajith R

BootstrapSample_a0225e8b.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon