We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tabcontrol change event

I am trying to find a way to validate some data on a tab control before moving to next tab. I have tried the Selected_Index_Change event, but this occurs after the tab changes. I am using checked list boxes, and the data is lost if the change occurs, and I want a chance to ask if data should be saved. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 26, 2005 08:29 AM UTC

Hi Thr is 1 event called validating for almost every controls .u can use that event.it wil occur before the change occurs. Also it help u to keep focus in the controls if the validation fails best of luck >I am trying to find a way to validate some data on a tab control before moving to next tab. I have tried the Selected_Index_Change event, but this occurs after the tab changes. I am using checked list boxes, and the data is lost if the change occurs, and I want a chance to ask if data should be saved. > >Any help is appreciated. > >Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon