We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Calendar Max and Min Dates

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

111204 Sep 12,2013 07:14 AM Sep 16,2013 08:51 AM WinRT 3
Tags: SfCalendar
ACanha
Asked On September 12, 2013 07:14 AM

Is it possible to block cells to a period of time defined? I.e I need to block all cells since the day after today and since 1 year before.

I've tried to use sfcalend.BlackOutDates.Add(DateTime.Now.AddYears(-1)); and it doesn't work.

Any sugestion?

ACanha

Vignesh V [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 13, 2013 02:35 AM

Hi Acanha,

We have considered your requirment as feature and we have logged a feature report to provide 'Support to bind visible dates in SfCalendar'. We Kindly request you to visit our website periodically for feature updates.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Vignesh V

ACanha
Replied On September 13, 2013 05:37 AM

Hi.

Now I have a diferente error on calendar.

I did this to test blocking e period of days 

for (int i = -100; i < -1; i++)
            {
                sfcalend.BlackOutDates.Add(DateTime.Now.AddDays(i));
            }

And now I can only use scroll on the month template on the days that aren't blocked, and if I move to the previous month, it's almost impossible to scroll to a diferent month.

Any way to solve this?

ACanha

Vignesh V [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 16, 2013 08:51 AM

Hi Acanha,

Sorry for delay in getting back to you.

We are able reproduce the issue 'Unable to navigate to other months while setting blackedout dates in large number'. We have logged a bug report and fix for this isue will be available in our upcoming Service Pack release.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Vignesh V

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;