We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The Refrenced component 'Syncfusion.Sf-----.WP8' could not be found

After installation , I have problem for testing your "windows phone 8" Sample in trial mode; I have a messages: "The Refrenced component 'Syncfusion.Sf------.WP8' could not be found.

My computer: VS 2012 update 3/ Windows 8 Pro/ 32Go Ram/ i7

Best regards

Pascal

4 Replies

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team September 6, 2013 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Casti,

As the query posted in this forum is same as in the incident 112659, we request you to refer the incident for further technical updates.

Regards,
Vadivel N

BH Brandon H September 8, 2013 01:17 AM UTC

I have the same problem and cannot find the issue you are directing us to using any of the search facilities on this site. Please link to it.

PC Pascal Casti September 9, 2013 09:28 AM UTC

[Updated on 9/6/2013 3:36:24 AM by: Vadivel N]

Hi Pascal,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue from our end. We have fixed the issue with our Assembly Manager. Please follow the below steps to resolve the reported issue.

i) Download the Assembly Manager.zip from the below link.

AssemblyManagerWindows.zip

ii) Extract the downloaded zip file. It contains AssemblyManagerWindows.exe

iii)Navigate to the below mentioned location and take a backup copy of AssemblyManagerWindows.exe before replacing the AssemblyManagerWindows.exe file get from the extracted zip file.

{Program Files Folder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{Version}\Utilities\Assembly Manager\

Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.25\Utilities\Assembly Manager\

iv) Navigate to the below mentioned location and rename the folder “WindowsPhone” to “Windows Phone”

{Program Files Folder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{Version}\precompiledassemblies\{Version}\

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.25\precompiledassemblies\11.2.0.25\

v)Run the Assembly Manager from the Dashboard.

Start-> All Programs-> Syncfusion -> Essential Studio 11.2.0.25-> Dashboard -> Utilities -> Assembly Management -> Assembly Manager.

vi) Now run the samples from the dashboard.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Vadivel N

AssemblyManagerWindows938956975_805c71cc.zip

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team September 9, 2013 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Brandon Hurlburt,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please let us know the Syncfusion Essential WindowsPhone setup version in which you have faced the reported issue? The information to be provided will be helpful for us to analyze the reported issue and provide you the solution at the earliest.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Vadivel N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon