We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Referencing only needed dll's

Hello,

I'm trying to reduce my app size by only referencing the dll's that I need. In my case that will be Shared and the According dll. I referenced both dll's from the SDK folder in the installation location. (SDK\Redist\CommonConfigurationeutral\Syncfusion.SfAccordion.WinRT)

Building my app, it says that it's ok with it. But when I run my app, the accordion is not shown. Are there any Xaml files that I have to include somewhere?

Another question that I have is, I saw the Rating control on the website. In which dll is that control? Couldn't find a dll for that one. I'm currently using version 11.2.0.64

Thanks!

2 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team August 27, 2013 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Veeningen,

Query1: Accordion not Displayed.

We are unable to reproduce the reported problem. If sdk reference not used, please try adding assemblies from the following folder location.

For Assemblies Referrnces,

$SystemDrive\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.2.0.64\Assemblies for winRT\

Query2: SfRating Assembly

The SfRating control is embedded in the Syncfusion.SfInput.winRT dll. We have prepared  a simple sample to load SfRating control with assembly reference.

Please find the sample in below link,

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

CV C. Veeningen August 28, 2013 05:27 AM UTC

Working like a charm since I reference the dll's from the location you provided.

Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon