We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AutoComplete with DataSource

I cannot get the SelectedValue property to work properly by binding a data table to the AutoComplete ComboBox. My goal is to obtain the SelectedValue after a user chooses an item, but only showing the display member in the AutoComplete dropdown. I cannot find a sample of this anywhere. Thanks, Josh

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 23, 2004 09:27 PM UTC

Hi Josh, I have tested for this issue and could observe the above mentioned problem here. I have consulted the development team for their inputs on this problem, and will update as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2004 04:00 PM UTC

Hi Josh, After having consulted the development team I would like to inform you that the data for ComboBoxAutoComplete control is not provided through its SelectedValue property (or any other properties derived from the ComboBox control). The control has a AutoCompleteControl property that lets you set a DataSource and also specify the columns that need to be displayed through the Columns property. Please see the sample_attached and let me know if this meets your requitrements. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon