We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule not working in live environment

Hello,
I am using Syncfusion Schedule version 10.204.0.56.
When i click on calendar , i am able to go to whole view of calendar.
From when i double click, i am able to save appointment in local environment.
But when i uploaded my code , then it is not working .
I am not able to save appointment in live environment.
Here I am attaching screenshot with this isssue.
In screenshot , we have schedule control and i am trying to save appointment.
But when i click on save button, nothing happens.
Then i debug in browser, and i got error that my start time and endtime is 'NAN'.
You can see the screenshot.
But this system, working perfect in local environment.

Can anyone please help me...?

Thanks In Advance.
Prashant V Bhojani

Schedule_Issue_da72dcb3.rar

3 Replies

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team August 22, 2013 05:25 PM UTC

Hi Prashant, 

Thanks for your update. 

We regret for the inconvenience caused as we have tried to reproduce the above reported issue in our sample but we couldn’t. Could you please share the below details with us, so that we can try to reproduce your reported issue and provide you with the better solution.

i)                    Please confirm whether the culture that you are using in your sample is English?

ii)                   Also could you please share your sample with us, so that it would be easier and helpful for us to assist you further with this issue.

Kindly share the above details and let us know, if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Velmurugan

PR Prashant August 23, 2013 07:02 AM UTC

Hello Velmurugan S,
Thanks for your reply.
I am using English culture only in my sample. And I Have developed sample demo of schedule.
Please find attached sample demo.
Do Have a look at it and help me to rectify this issue.

Thanks,
Prashant

Mvc2ScheduleDemo_4920b200.rar

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team August 27, 2013 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for the update.

We have worked on your attached sample and found that there is no database file attached with the sample, so we have prepared the local database “mdf” and used in the sample. We have updated the below things to run the sample.

1.       In Web.config page added the following codes.

<system.web>

------------------------------------------

<httpHandlers>

<add verb="GET,HEAD" path="MvcResourceHandler.axd" type="Syncfusion.Mvc.Shared.MvcResourceHandler, Syncfusion.Shared.Mvc,Version=10.204.0.56, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" validate="false" />

</httpHandlers>

</system.web>

<system.webServer>

-----------------------------

<handlers>

<remove name="MvcResourceHandler" />

<add verb="GET,HEAD" name="MvcResourceHandler" path="MvcResourceHandler.axd" type="Syncfusion.Mvc.Shared.MvcResourceHandler, Syncfusion.Shared.Mvc,Version=10.204.0.56, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" />

<add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>

</handlers>

</system.webServer>

2.       In Site.Master page added the following scripts to render the “schedule control”.

<script src="../../Scripts/jquery-1.4.1.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="../../Scripts/MicrosoftAjax.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="../../Scripts/MicrosoftMvcAjax.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

3.       In Index.aspx page have modified the code as given below.

<td valign="top">

<% Html.RenderAction("TaskView", "Task"); %>

</td>

4.       Modified the code as follows to select the data’s from the table in Task.cs page.

GetTaskList() Method:

strSQL = "Select TaskID,Subject,StartTime,EndTime,Description,Importance,Reminder,IsSendEmail,IsSendSms From Task";     

And also we have faced the issue while inserting the data into the database because you have used “stored procedure” to insert the appointment. we have prepared the screenshot for binding the data’s in the controller correctly, which can be downloaded from the below location.

Screenshot:

save.zip

And also find the modified sample for saving the appointment which can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample:

Mvc2ScheduleDemo.zip

Please let us know if it helps and any other concerns.

Regards,

Velmurugan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon