We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Found A bug: GridExcelFilter get filterKeys from Column.Name

Hi 
as Example i have an column 
 gridColumn_RoomsCount.MappingName = "RoomsCount";
           gridColumn_RoomsCount.Name = "Rooms";

When  ggc_QueryRecordMeetsFilterCriteria event raised   in    foreach (string filterName in filterLists.Keys)  filtername = ColumnName so when i press ok on filter no matter what i choose the result will be 0 records . When i made MappingName the same as ColumnName everithing work fine : ). So the issue exists when Columnname!=Mapingname in that poitn when u filter u get 0 result/

4 Replies

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team August 20, 2013 04:23 AM UTC

Hi Sergiy Tokarchuk,

Thank you for your interested in Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed the reported query in our end. Currently we are working on this query so We will get back to you with the details about this query before EOD.

Regards,
Vinish K

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team August 20, 2013 04:35 AM UTC

Hi Sergiy Tokarchuk,

Thanks you for your patience.

We have analyzed the reported query deeply. In GridExcelFilter we have handle the code to filter based on the mapping name in our source to increase the performance of the Grid. So based on the architecture you need to filter based on the column mapping name.

In another way you need to handle the RecordFilterCondion in filter events to fires as per your request. Please refer the below UG link also.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/windows%20forms/grid/default.htm#!documents/434342recordfilters.htm

We hope this will helps to you to implement the filter as per your requirement.

Thanks,

Vinish K.

FA Farhat replied to Sergiy Tokarchuk February 27, 2018 10:39 AM UTC

Hi 
as Example i have an column 
 gridColumn_RoomsCount.MappingName = "RoomsCount";
           gridColumn_RoomsCount.Name = "Rooms";

When  ggc_QueryRecordMeetsFilterCriteria event raised   in    foreach (string filterName in filterLists.Keys)  filtername = ColumnName so when i press ok on filter no matter what i choose the result will be 0 records . When i made MappingName the same as ColumnName everithing work fine : ). So the issue exists when Columnname!=Mapingname in that poitn when u filter u get 0 result/

l love u 

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team February 28, 2018 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Farhat, 

Please refer to the below UG link to set the FilterConditions programmatically, 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon