We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Found A bug: GridExcelFilter get filterKeys from Column.Name

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

110581 Aug 13,2013 10:57 AM Feb 28,2018 05:31 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Sergiy Tokarchuk
Asked On August 13, 2013 10:57 AM

Hi 
as Example i have an column 
 gridColumn_RoomsCount.MappingName = "RoomsCount";
           gridColumn_RoomsCount.Name = "Rooms";

When  ggc_QueryRecordMeetsFilterCriteria event raised   in    foreach (string filterName in filterLists.Keys)  filtername = ColumnName so when i press ok on filter no matter what i choose the result will be 0 records . When i made MappingName the same as ColumnName everithing work fine : ). So the issue exists when Columnname!=Mapingname in that poitn when u filter u get 0 result/

Vinish Kumar K [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 20, 2013 12:23 AM

Hi Sergiy Tokarchuk,

Thank you for your interested in Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed the reported query in our end. Currently we are working on this query so We will get back to you with the details about this query before EOD.

Regards,
Vinish K

Vinish Kumar K [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 20, 2013 12:35 AM

Hi Sergiy Tokarchuk,

Thanks you for your patience.

We have analyzed the reported query deeply. In GridExcelFilter we have handle the code to filter based on the mapping name in our source to increase the performance of the Grid. So based on the architecture you need to filter based on the column mapping name.

In another way you need to handle the RecordFilterCondion in filter events to fires as per your request. Please refer the below UG link also.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/windows%20forms/grid/default.htm#!documents/434342recordfilters.htm

We hope this will helps to you to implement the filter as per your requirement.

Thanks,

Vinish K.

Farhat
Replied On February 27, 2018 05:39 AM

Hi 
as Example i have an column 
 gridColumn_RoomsCount.MappingName = "RoomsCount";
           gridColumn_RoomsCount.Name = "Rooms";

When  ggc_QueryRecordMeetsFilterCriteria event raised   in    foreach (string filterName in filterLists.Keys)  filtername = ColumnName so when i press ok on filter no matter what i choose the result will be 0 records . When i made MappingName the same as ColumnName everithing work fine : ). So the issue exists when Columnname!=Mapingname in that poitn when u filter u get 0 result/

l love u 

Arulpriya Ramalingam [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 28, 2018 05:31 AM

Hi Farhat, 

Please refer to the below UG link to set the FilterConditions programmatically, 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;