We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customise SfRating size

Whilst SfRating control works as advertised, I am having problems trying to adjust its width / height.

My actual requirement is to make it smaller - 80 pixels however even creating a copy of the template and setting the width on PART_Host border didn't work (threw runtime exception).

Any pointers will be appreciated

Hermit

4 Replies

HE Hermit August 6, 2013 05:16 AM UTC

Update: The copy of template had Margin defined without , e.g. Margin="0 0 0 33" this was the cause of the runtime error. correcting that, the rating control just appears cropped now resized

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team August 8, 2013 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Hermit,

We have created a sample to achieve your requirement of resizing RatingItem. Please find the sample from the following location,

RatingSample.zip

In the above sample we have defined two keys RatingItemWidth and RatingItemHeight to modify the width and height of RatingItems and this keys has been referred in edited style.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Mageshyadav.M

NA Naweed Akram September 9, 2015 11:35 AM UTC

Hi,

I am unable to access this sample.

Regards
Naweed

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team September 10, 2015 04:33 PM UTC

Hi Naweed,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

To set similar height for the SfRatingItem,use ItemContainerStyle property of the SfRating control and to provide variable size, set Height for the Individual SfRatingItem.

Please find the KB link for your reference
KB link: https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/3383/how-to-set-various-heights-between-sfratingitems

Please download the sample from the below link
Sample link:SfRatingSample

Please let us know if you have any concern

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon