We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to Export Project Icons in Any Format

Hi, I recently re-downloaded Metro Studio 2 and ever since then I have not been able to export the icons in my project folder in any of the formats!  I am able to select all, edit, and use the export dialog function without a problem, but when I hit export nothing happens.  If I click on a single icon though (not in a project folder) and edit it, I am able to export just fine.

Not sure if this is relevant, but I also had the bug where I tried to drag an icon to a project folder and it said that the file was no longer there and asked if I wanted to delete the shortcut.  But I uninstalled and then reinstalled and that fixed the problem.

Thanks in advanced for your help!

P.S. Metrostudio is a great program and this is the first problem I have ever had with it.  I can't tell you how many countless hours it has saved me, so thank you for making it freely available.

3 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team August 12, 2013 03:51 AM UTC

Hi Rob,

we are unable to reproduce the reported issues 'Unable export icons in any format' and 'Problem in adding Icons to project'.

Please find the attached video in which we tried to reproduce the reported problems in below link,

Export.zip

As you have mentioned in the update that re-installation has fixed your problem, hence kindly update us whether both the problems have been fixed or any problems persists. This will be helpful for us to assist you further.

Please let us know if you have any queries,

Regards,
Vignesh V

RP Ranganath Pathak March 24, 2014 12:08 AM UTC

Hi, 
I have been using Metro Studio 2 for a while without any problems. However today I find that I cannot export icons from my project folder. I uninstalled and re-installed Metro Studio 2 and the problem persists. I can only edit and  export a single icon at a time.

YI Yilmaz May 10, 2014 11:31 AM UTC

I had same problem ,and also dropping an icon from library to create ne project

not working properly.First it creates Project but when i tried to add more icons to Project it gaves me file deleted!

My OS is Win 8.1

Attachment: mStudio_2680079.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon