We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Expanding TreeView and footer

With some help I finally got the TreeView working. I have a basic footer at the bottom of the page:

<footer>
        <div class="content-wrapper">
            <div class="float-left">
                <p>© @DateTime.Now.Year - Company Name</p>
            </div>
        </div>
    </footer>

When I expand the TreeView it gets pushed on top of the footer. What do I need to change to have the footer pushed down when I expand the tree?

Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it.

Nick

1 Reply

ME Meena Syncfusion Team August 6, 2013 05:20 AM UTC

Hi Nick,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

The reported issue “expanded nodes overlap the footer” is confirmed as a defect and we have logged a defect report for this in our database. We suggest you to create an incident in Direct Trac so that we can provide you fix for this defect.

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum. So, kindly create an incident in Direct Trac.

As for now, this can be recovered in sample level by overriding the Height of Treeview control. Please refer the below code snippet,

<code>

<style type="text/css">

#myTreeView                    //myTreeView is control ID

{

height:auto!important;

width:auto !important;

}

</style>

</code>

We have also prepared a simple sample with above workaround solution and it can be downloaded from the below link.

Kindly have a look at the sample and let us know if I helps.

Regards,

Meena

Treeview_TestSample_21e1e34c.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon