We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Autoheight for FlowLayout

Why is there no AutoWidth for FlowLayout as well as AutoHeight ?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 19, 2004 08:19 PM UTC

Hi Simon, The FlowLayout has AutoHeight property in our latest release, v2.0.2.1. If you are using an earlier version, please open an incident in DirectTrac and I will send you the download instructions for our latest release. Also, I have forwarded your request regarding AutoWidth property to the development team, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 19, 2004 08:47 PM UTC

Thanks. I have AutoHeight but was surprised to see no AutoWidth too >Hi Simon, > >The FlowLayout has AutoHeight property in our latest release, v2.0.2.1. If you are using an earlier version, please open an incident in DirectTrac and I will send you the download instructions for our latest release. Also, I have forwarded your request regarding AutoWidth property to the development team, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 20, 2004 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Simon, In almost all scenarios, the Containers within a form are layed out vertically one below the other (only the flow is horizontal within a Container). Since in most cases, only the AutoHeight property would be used to automatically resize the contents of the Containers within the form, we only support the same. However, we have considered your suggestion as a feature request (QA# 397)for a future release of Essential Suite. We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon