We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

VB Chart Example

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can provide a working VB/XAML example of a column/bar series. I've been struggling to get data to display in my series. I have other chart controls working OK so I know it's something I'm missing (Or a limitation of my dev skills :)

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers, Leigh Curran

5 Replies

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team July 18, 2013 03:10 PM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement (chart with VB). Please download the sample in the given below location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

WinRTChartWithVB_83870595.zip

LE Leigh August 21, 2013 11:02 AM UTC

Hi again,

Thanks for the same, I would like to start using observable collections, can you provide a code snippet to update a collection programmatically fro the above chart example . . .e.g: under a button? 

Thanks heaps.

Cheers, Leigh.

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team August 22, 2013 07:22 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for your update.

We have analyzed your query and in order to update data collection (Items Source) programmatically, we need to use the below code snippet.

Code Snippet [VB]:

Me.chart1.Series(0).ItemsSource = data.power

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please download the sample from the below location

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

WinRTChart_VBDemo_f33d8801.zip

LE Leigh September 9, 2013 05:59 AM UTC

Thank you for all your help, using your sample I managed to get my update issues sorted.

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team September 11, 2013 04:32 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
M. Sheik

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon